This Agreement was last modified on January 1, 2016.
The Site and all of its original content are the sole property of (Wade’s Food Center and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
Acceptable Use Policy/User Conduct
You agree that you will not violate any law, contract, intellectual property or other third-party right and that you are solely responsible for your conduct, while accessing or using the Services or any third-party platforms where we have an official presence (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube). Harassment in any manner or form on or in connection with the Site, including via e-mail, is strictly forbidden. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable, or which many constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the Site or use the Site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
You agree that you will abide by these Terms and will not:
- Transmit any information, data, text, images, files, links or software through the Services, except as authorized by us;
- Use or attempt to use another member’s account without authorization from such members and (Wade’s Food Center)
- Use the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Service in any manner;
- Introduce to the Services any viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful codes;
- Obtain unauthorized access to any computer system, including, without limitation, access to any API that may be provided by (Wade’s Food Center) in a manner not authorized by us;
- Attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ or attempt to access any feature or area of the Services you are not authorized to access;
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation;
- Impersonate any other person, including, but not limited to, a registered member of the Services or an employee of (Wade’s Food Center);
- Invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary rights, including intellectual property rights, of any person or entity;
- Conduct fraudulent activities;
- Develop any third-party applications that interact with User Content of the Services without our prior written consent;
- Collect or harvest information regarding other users of the Services for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending such users unsolicited commercial email;
- Use a robot, spider, crawler, scraper, script, browser extension, offline reader or other automated means or interface not authorized by us to access the Services, extract data or otherwise interfere with or modify the rendering of Services pages or functionality;
- Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage or promotes any activity that violates the Terms.
We respect copyright and expect our users to do the same. It is our policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of copyright. If you are a copyright owner, please contact us at email@example.com regarding how to submit a notification to request removal of allegedly infringing material.
The Site is available to individuals who are 13 years and older, who have properly registered and who have not been suspended or removed by (Retailer) for any reason (a “Member”). By becoming a Registered User, you represent that you are at least 13 years old. Registration is available by a valid registration. If you do not qualify, you may not use this site. As a Registered User, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s registration form. Registration is void where prohibited by law.
(Wade’s Food Center) reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice.
Links to Other Websites
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of Tennessee, United States.
Changes to This Agreement
(Wade’s Food Center) reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the (Wade’s Food Center) site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under 13. Where any such information is inadvertently collected, we will delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us.
Information We Collect
We collect the information that you share with us, including:
- Personal Information: “Personal Information” is information that can personally identify you, such as your name, email address and telephone number. We maintain one or more databases to store your Personal Information and may retain it as reasonably required to serve you and operate the Service. Personal Information we collect depends on how you use the Service. Providing your Personal Information to us is your choice. If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Information, you may not be able to take advantage of certain features of the Service; and
- General Information: When you visit the Service, we may collect various categories of general non-personal information (“General Information”). General Information includes browser information, operating system information, device information, TCP-IP address and the date, time, length of stay and specific pages accessed during your visits to the Service.
Registering for the Service
If you register to use the Service, we may collect Personal Information including your name, email address and telephone number. If you create your (Wade’s Food Center) account by connecting through another service, you are authorizing us to use public information from that connected account to help complete your (Wade’s Food Center) profile. Please remember that the manner in which the service uses, stores, and discloses your information is governed solely by the policies of such service. We recommend that you review the terms and policies of that service, including its privacy and data gathering practices. (Wade’s Food Center) shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any third party service provider or any other third-party site or service that maybe be enabled within the Service.
You may review, update, or modify your account information, including profile and contact information, at any time by logging into your (Wade’s Food Center) account. You may also permanently delete your account by contacting us.
Online Identification Tools
Like many website providers, we use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and provide a better web experience. Your IP address is used to help identify you and gather General Information.
We use web beacons (a.k.a. clear GIFs, web bugs or pixel tags) to personalize your experience of the Service and to generate information about Service traffic and trends. Web beacons collect General Information, such as the type of browser that you use and your IP address. Web beacons may also be used alone or in conjunction with cookies, when web beacons are used with cookies, they may link General Information to Personal Information. Web beacons are usually not visible to you.
You may “opt out” of receiving some interest-based advertisement by following the instructions at www.aboutads.info/choices or www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. (An “opt-out cookie” will be placed on our computer indicating that you do not want to receive interest-based advertisements. If you delete cookies on your computer, you will need to opt out again.) You may opt out of certain interest-based advertisements that use (Wade’s Food Center)’s cookie by clicking here.
Opting out of receiving interest-based advertisements through the links above does not mean that you will no longer see digital advertisements from (Wade’s Food Center) or our ad management partners, rather, opting out means that most of the digital advertisements that you do see will not be based on your particular interests. In addition, certain data collection tools on the Service (including cookies) still may collect information abut your use of the Service, such as for analytics and fraud prevention.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome) incorporate “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) or similar feature that signals to websites that a user does not want to have his or her online activity and behavior tracked. If a website that responds to a particular DNT signal receives the DNT signal, the browser can block that website from collecting certain information about the browser’s user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and DNT signals are not yet uniform. For this reason, many digital service operators, including (Wade’s Food Center), do not recognize or respond to DNT signals.
Third Party Features
Use of Service via Mobile Device
If you use the Service through our mobile device, we may collect your geo-location information to assist us in personalizing your experience, which may include the use of beacons and geo-fencing. You may at any time prevent the Service from using your location by turning this option off at the device level.
When you use the Service through your mobile device, we also collect device type and UUID, a unique identifier generated within the App, and store this information in log files. We use this information to provide you with the most up to date application and features, or to advertise or promote products and services to you that are applicable to your device type.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device via push message or text message. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification setting on your mobile device or opting out of text push notifications.
We may provide links to third-party websites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the information collection practices of any website that we do not own or control. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy practices of third-party websites before providing any information to or through them.
How Your Personal Information is Used, Processed and Disclosed
- Administer Digital Coupons and other customer loyalty programs;
- Send you promotional marketing material about (Wade’s Food Center)’s company and partners;
- Produce content for our activity feed feature;
- Customize, analyze, adjust and improve the Service to better meet your needs;
- Execute a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion;
- Enforce (Wade’s Food Center) agreements with you;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities; and
- Comply with potential requests of law enforcement or data protection agencies.
When possible, General Information may be combined and/or linked to Personal Information, in accordance with the purposes specified above.
We may use your General Information and deidentified Personal Information to prepare anonymized, aggregated data about our users (“Anonymized Data”). We may provide third parties with Anonymized Data in describing the Service to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties, and for all other lawful purposes. As communicated to third parties, the Anonymized Data does not include any information permitted to the recipient to identify, locate or contact you.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your mobile app account or website account or sending an email with your request to (Wade’s Food Center). If you wish to deactivate your account, please email us (Wade’s Food Center), but note that we may retain certain information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Third Party Service Providers
(Wade’s Food Center) employee’s other companies and individuals to perform function on our behalf, such as serving ads on our behalf and providing search results and links. These third-party service providers have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for any other purpose.
Acquisition of (Wade’s Food Center)
Information about customers is considered an asset of (Wade’s Food Center) and, as such, may be transferred to another company as part of a merger or acquisition.
Information Sharing for Marketing Purposes
To provide you with information about products and service that may be useful to you, we may partner with select reputable organizations whose privacy policies we believe are consistent with ours. Such organizations may include other retailers. Through these arrangements, we may share, exchange, cross-reference and/or rent your name and mailing address.
If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us. Immediately after your request has been processed, your information will not longer be shared with any third party for marketing purposes.
Retention of Personal Information
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information and Preferences
Modifying or Deleting Your Personal Information
If you would like to modify or delete your Personal Information, please contact us with clear instructions about what you would like to be modified or deleted. We will respond to your request promptly.
Changing Your Subscription Preferences
If you tell us that you do not want to use your Personal Information to contact you, (Wade’s Food Center) will respect your wishes. If you are a registered user, you may change your preferences to receive or not to receive email or other communications from us by logging in to your account and indicating those preferences on the “My Account” section of our Service.
You may also instruct (Wade’s Food Center) to stop sending you emails, newsletters or other information by following the “Unsubscribe” instructions provided in the email. (Wade’s Food Center) may, however, continue to use your Personal Information to contact you to service your account or as otherwise authorized by law. Please note that if you use more than one name or e-mail address when communication with (Wade’s Food Center) or using the Service, you may continue to receive communications from (Wade’s Food Center) to any name and/or email address not specified in your opt-out request.
Information for Visitors From California and Outside of the United States
California law permits individuals who provide (Wade’s Food Center) with Personal Information and who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To request this information, please contact us.
Visitors from Outside the United States
We have instituted reasonable safeguards to help ensure that information collected is secure. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties who work with us to make the Site (including the software, applications and services provided on the Site) available to you agree to protect personal information that they must access in order to serve you and to honor your preferences about contacts you receive.
On sites where we collect information, like credit card details, when you send or otherwise transmit your sensitive information to or through the Sites, your sensitive information is encrypted and protected with SSL, the current industry-standard encryption protocol. When you are on a SSL-protected page, a picture of a closed lock appears at the bottom or top of some web browsers. Another way to tell if you if you are on a secure page is to check the URL or address of the page. (Look in the address box or right-click on the page and select “Properties.”) These secure SSL-encrypted pages have URLs that start with “https://” instead of “http://”.
If you have any questions about security of the Site, please contact us.
Wade’s Food Center